Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanks Doc, said the Fox

 Oh what a poor Winter this has been.
 No work, finicky vehicles, no snow, and then the fox got the mange.
 
At first glance, I thought the fox had been hit by a car, it had lost so much fur off it's back and tail.
 Then I noticed it was rubbing it's face in the snow and that hair was falling out too.
After a two hour wait at the Vets', he gave me some medicine to try. And I'm happy to say it worked.
    Click on the link below to see how well she's progressed.
 

  Oh, and she is definitely is a mom again, little teats showing, and now the fur on her belly has been worn off.
 Maybe she'll bring them by again this year.

 I think things will start to pick up around here as we adapt to the new world order. Life will change.
 Like the motto for Burning Man )( last year,  "Evolve or Die"

 And I did order two tickets for Burning Man )( for 2010. Lots of plans, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment